Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crystal Shards from the Wind Shrine

So I got my first crystal shards from the Wind Shrine last night. I took the time to grind out a few job levels before I fell asleep. I set up Reina as a Blue Mage, but I really didn't realize how many skills I was missing even right from the beginning. I found this guide that lists every skill for the Blue Mage and where to get them: http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/snes/ff5/bluestrat.shtml

I'm considering going back to my save point just after I first got the crystal shards and starting over, but I can't decide if I really care that much. I love FFV, but I am really hating that there is really no update to the PSX version. It really makes me wish I had a GBA, but I have noticed it seems like this version of the game moves at a faster pace. My characters are all already at level seven and I have a few job levels on each as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment